SEC FORM 4 SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
 
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Beaulieu Joseph

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O EPIZYME, INC., 400 TECHNOLOGY SQUARE

(Street)
CAMBRIDGE MA 02139

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Epizyme, Inc. [ EPZM ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
Corporate Controller
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
09/03/2019
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock, par value $0.0001 09/03/2019 S 971 D $12.77 6,501(1)(2) D
Common Stock, par value $0.0001 09/02/2020 S(3) 543 D $12.88 5,958 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to Buy) $12.79 09/01/2020 A 6,650 (4) 08/31/2030 Common Stock 6,650 $0.00 6,650 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The reporting person acquired 1,120 and 971 shares of Common Stock under the Issuer's 2013 Employee Stock Purchase Plan on February 28, 2019 and August 31, 2019, respectively, that were not previously reported on Form 4.
2. The reporting person acquired 543 shares of Common Stock under the Issuer's 2013 Employee Stock Purchase Plan on August 31, 2020.
3. Effected pursuant to a trading plan adopted on March 26, 2020 pursuant to Rule 10b5-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
4. This option was granted on September 1, 2020 pursuant to the Company's 2013 Stock Incentive Plan with respect to 6,650 shares of Common Stock, with 25% vesting on September 1, 2021 and the remaining 75% vesting in 36 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter.
Remarks:
/s/ John Weidenbruch, attorney-in-fact 09/03/2020
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.